Monday 10 December 2007

Message from Father Christmas

This will be short as I’m rather busy. I’ve had a word with William’s doctors and they seem to think that his chances of being at home for Christmas are slim. So this year I will be doing two trips from the North Pole one when I tend to everyone (tin star service) on the 24th and another when William gets home. Why you ask well, I’ve been doing this gold star service since the time of one F Nightingale who was a stickler for keeping her hospitals clean. Basically the more stuff in the room the harder it is to clean the more chance of infection the longer the stay. So if you don’t get a thank you letter by the 26th December it is probably because the present you sent is sitting in the gold star service office ( only the best presents go here) ready for me to deliver once William is home. And remember be good because I will be checking my list at leased twice and there is still time for you to all get coal.
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments: